Donate through Pay Pal:
Newhall Field Community Farm depends on you to grow nutritious food and make our programs possible.
We work hard and are so proud of the food we’ve grown and donated to Haven From Hunger (our local food rescue and emergency provider), but it isn’t always easy. We rely heavily on volunteers and partnerships with local organizations to make this critical resource available. However, volunteers are not always available, the weather doesn’t always cooperate, and food takes so many resources to grow. This is where we need your help.
For us to continue being able to offer a bountiful harvest for the community, you can:
1) Donate funds to help pay our farmer and support operations. Financial donations are the primary need. Our farmer has been beyond flexible and consistent—please help us show her our appreciation for her hard work, knowledge, skill, and faith in us.
2) Donate supplies. If you or someone you know is clearing out unwanted equipment, please refer to the list below and see if it matches up with something we need! We’re happy to arrange a pickup.
– Wheel barrels
– Old tools (rakes, shovels, etc.)
– Buckets (3+ gallon buckets), large totes/containers
– Pots and plastic stacking trays (for seedlings)
– Milk crates
– Leaves (if you have bags of leaves, please contact us!)
3) Share this online and with friends/family. We’d love it if you would help us spread the word about this amazing place—it makes ALL the difference!
Newhall Fields Community Farm, Inc is a registered 501(c)(3) public charity and all charitable contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please consider donating today.
We are deeply grateful for the generosity of these foundations and companies for grant money and donations that support our ability to provide fresh healthy food to our community and to ease food insecurity at a time when so many are adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Special thanks to the Grassroots grant, and Lyon Waugh.