Newhall Field Community Farm depends on you to grow nutritious food and make our programs possible.
Because you are the key to helping us create access to healthy food for our community. We work hard and are so proud of the food we’ve grown and donated to Haven From Hunger (our local food rescue and emergency provider), but it isn’t always easy and we certainly can’t do it alone! We rely heavily on our dedicated volunteers, partnerships with local organizations, and financial contributions from community members and businesses to make this critical resource available.
However, volunteers are not always available, the weather doesn’t always cooperate, and food takes so many resources to grow. This is where we need your help. Please consider a donation to help pay our farmer and support our operations so we can continue to supplement local emergency food providers on the North Shore with fresh, organic produce.
Other Ways to Help Newhall Fields Community Farm
Contributions come in many forms. We completely understand wanting to help, but not having spare funds to do so. Good news is, there’s all sorts of ways to show your support – sometimes, even the smallest thing like a follow or a share can make all the difference in the world.
- Show your support online. Following us & sharing posts helps so much!
- Shop: IF you shop on Amazon, make sure you’re supporting us with amazon smile!
- Donate supplies. If you or someone you know is clearing out unwanted equipment, please refer to the list below and see if it matches up with something we need! We’re happy to arrange a pickup.
- Old tools (rakes, shovels, etc.)
- Buckets (3+ gallon buckets), large totes/containers
- Pots and plastic stacking trays (for seedlings)
- Milk crates
- Leaves (if you have bags of leaves, please contact us!)
- Talk about us with friends/family. We’d love it if you would help us spread the word about this amazing place—it makes ALL the difference! If you know someone who’d be interested in helping or donating, please don’t be afraid to make an introduction.
- Volunteer one (or a few) of your many skills. Learn more here.
Thank you for your interest in Newhall Fields Community Farm. It’s people like you who keep us going <3.
Have something special you want to discuss?
Newhall Fields Community Farm, Inc is a registered 501(c)(3) public charity and all charitable contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We are deeply grateful for the generosity of these foundations and companies for grant money and donations that support our ability to provide fresh healthy food to our community and to ease food insecurity at a time when so many are adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Special thanks to the Grassroots Grant, Lyon Waugh, and Cranney Home Services.